Wednesday, March 6, 2019

final bolg post



Checklist of what to include for your last blog post for Interactive Media and Multimedia


 
 
I have explained the purpose of my blog (to show my work produced in lots of different media and to show different types of interactivity)
 
 x
I have included digital graphics
 
 x
I have included photography
 x
I have included embedded video
 x
I have included embedded audio
 x
I have included animated gifs
 x
I have included video files
 x
I have explained how all of this different media has been put into my blog
 x
I have shown examples of interactivity I have produced myself
 x
I have said that I have completed everything required
 x


 
I have completed everything in the check list
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

final feadback

I  added  explanations of different types of media links to over sites what went  well everything except the different ty...